|Home||» Products||» Pulmonary Care||» RESmart Auto CPAP Machine|
RESmart Auto CPAP Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 24 Hours
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- CE / FDA / ISO / GMP
We are an eminent manufacturer and supplier of RESmart Auto CPAP Machine.under the brand name of Dr Diaz This product is manufactured from finest quality raw components and allied components within predefined parameters of the domain. Our engineers strive to meet every requirement of customers in a timely and awe inspiring manner. The offered RESmart Auto CPAP Machine (CPAP Automatic Positive Airway Pressure) has found wide admiration for reliable operation, high efficiency, compact design, less maintenance and easy usage. Besides this, we properly inspect this device before the final dispatch.
Our RESmart Bi-level provides a bi-level, positive airway pressure treatment, for conditions like Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This device is ideal for the treatment of non-tubercular and tubercular lung diseases. There are a significant number of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) cases, which require basic ventilation support. The Non-invasive ventilators can also be effective in the case of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) asthma.
1. RESmart has an in-built Altitude Compensation and Automatic Leakage , that promises accurate therapy anywhere.
2. New innovative tracking technology that provides accurate results and comfortable therapy.
3. RESlex performs better with exhalation and compliance.
4. Alarm when accidental power-off.
5. Inspiration trigger for auto start-up.
6. Automatic stop after put off mask.
7. In timer alert function when mask/tubing off-line.
8. Unique sensitivity settings offers individual therapy algorithms, and ensures every user get maximum comfort.
9. Heated humidifier (optional) accessory ensures comfortable therapy.
Technical Specification :
|Size (L x W x H)||220mm x 194mm x 112 mm (without InH2TM heated humidifier)|
|Weight||< 2 Kgs|
|Modes||CPAP, S, ST, T (ST & T modes available in RESmart 25 T model)|
|Operating Pressure||4 - 25 cm of H2O|
|E / I Rate||1-4|
|REspiratory Rate||3-40 BPM|
|Maximum Inspiration Time||3.0 Seconds|
|Ramp Time||0-45 Minutes|
Device Size : Dimensions : 220 x 194 x 112mm 313 x 194 x 112 mm (with InH2TM heated humidifier) Weight: <2kg
Product Use, Transport and Storage Operation Transport and Storage Temperature : -20 to 55ºC
Humidity :<80% Non-condensing < 93% Non-condensing Atmospheric Pressure : 86 to 106 kPa N/A
Standard Compliance IEC 60601-1
- General Requirements for Safety of Medical Electrical Equipment : ISO 17510 sleep Apnoea Breathing Therapy.
- AC Power Consumption : 100 - 240VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Type of Protection Against Electric Shock : Class II Equipment
- Degree of Protection Agaisnt Electric Shock : Type BF Applied Part.
- Degree of Protection Against Ingress of water IPXO - Ordinary Equipment
- Pressure Range : 2 to 20hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
- Pressure Stability : 2 to 20 hPa (±0.5 hPa)
- Sound Pressure Level : < 30dB
- Maximum Flow : <15 LPM
- Optional : heated Humidifier.
- Warranty : 1 year