Our company is a widely admired importer, trader, manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Oxygen Concentrator. We design and manufacture this product in an excellent as well as precise manner with the aid of modern technicalities. Strict quality standards are followed to meet exact requirement of customer within stipulated duration. Our Oxygen Concentrator is lauded amongst customers for simple maintenance, longer service life, innovative design and cost effective price. Further, we perform rigorous quality tests to find any defect in the final consignment, owing to which our customers get optimum quality gamut.
- Noise: <60dB(A)
- Input Power: <600VA
- Oxygen Concentration: >90%
- Oxygen Flow: 1~5L/min
- Output Pressure: 0.04~0.05MPa
- Over-running pressure alarm
- Flow Range : 0~5L/min
- Oxygen Concentration : 95.5% - 87%
- Sound Level < 55 db(A)
- Maximum nebulizing rate (apply in the oxygen concentrators having the function of nebulizing : > 0.2mL/min
- Maximum outlet pressure : 40 kPa±4.5 Pa(5.8 Psi±0.65Psi) Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at :250 kPa (36.25 psi±3.63Psi)
- Altitude : Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft) above sea level without degradation levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft) to 4000 meters (13129) below 90% efficiency.
- Power supply : AC 220V±10% 50HZ 2.9 amps (AC120V); 1.4 amps (AC220V~240V).
- Dimension : H55.6cm (21.9" x 28.5cm) 11. 23") x D 47cm (18.52")
- Input Power < 400VA
- Weight : 25 Kg (55 lbs)
- Minimum Operating Time : 30 minutes Electric Classification : II class, type B applied, Work system : work continuously. Keep it far from flammable and explosive gas area. Exclusive Rotary Valve System.
Usage of single flow :Connect the tubes according to illustrations.
Turn on the machine, patient could realize oxygen-in-taking simultaneously.
History of Oxygen Concentrators
- Home medical oxygen concentrators were invented in the early-1970s.
- Bendix Corporation and Union Carbide Corporation were both early manufacturers.
- Prior to that time period, at home medical oxygen therapy required the use of heavy high force oxygen cylinders or else small cryogenic liquid oxygen systems. Both of these delivery systems required regular home visits by suppliers in order to replenish the oxygen supplies.
- Oxygen concentrators are now the most ordinary means of delivering oxygen at home.
- Our Oxygen Concentrator machine gets the oxygen from a gas supply, in order to supply an oxygen-enriched gas stream.
- The concentrator takes in air from its surroundings, compresses it, while the cooling mechanism keeps the concentrator from overheating.
- Then the nitrogen is removed from the air via filter and sieve beds.
- The delivery settings are adjustable with an electronic interface, and the purified oxygen is delivered via a nasal cannula or mask
- We offer higher oxygen liter flow from 1 to over 4 liters per minute.
- The dimensions, weight and oxygen flow setting are customizable according to your needs.
- For more information on battery run time, recharge time, and optional additional battery, please contact us