|Home||» Products||» Pulmonary Care||» Medical Oxygen Concentrator|
Medical Oxygen Concentrator
We are instrumental in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Medical Oxygen Concentrator. By taking air from surrounding and removing nitrogen from filter, the provided device is used to deliver purified oxygen via mask or nasal cannula. It is manufactured under the prudent observation of dexterous professionals with the utilization of ultramodern tools and techniques. We put forth the offered Medical Oxygen Concentrator in standard weight of 25kg at cost effective rates.
Power required approximate 1.4amps
Easy to connect tubes as per illustrations
Oxygen concentration is about 95.5% to 87%
User friendly interface
- Flow Range : 0~5L/min
- Oxygen Concentration : 95.5% - 87%
- Maximum outlet pressure : 40 kPaÃÂ±4.5 Pa(5.8 PsiÃÂ±0.65Psi) Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at :250 kPa (36.25 psiÃÂ±3.63Psi)
- Altitude : Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft) above sea level without degradation levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft) to 4000 meters (13129) below 90% efficiency.
- Input Power < 400VA
- Weight : 25 Kg (55 lbs)
- Dimension : H55.6cm (21.9" x 28.5cm) 11. 23") x D 47cm (18.52")Sound Level < 55 db(A)
- Maximum nebulizing rate (apply in the oxygen concentrators having the function of nebulizing : > 0.2mL/min
- Power supply : AC 220VÃÂ±10% 50HZ 2.9 amps (AC120V); 1.4 amps (AC220V~240V).
- Minimum Operating Time : 30 minutes Electric Classification : II class, type B applied, Work system : work continuously. Keep it far from flammable and
- explosive gas area. Exclusive Rotary Valve System.
- Usage of single flow :
- Connect the tubes according to illustrations.
- Turn on the machine, patient could realize oxygen-in-taking simultaneously.