|Home||» Products||» In Vitro Dignostics||» Hematology Analyzer Diatron Abacus 50|
Hematology Analyzer Diatron Abacus 50
We have a strong distribution network that enable us to provide Hematology Analyzer Diatron Abacus 50 within allotted time frame. By utilizing 3 reagents to perform analysis, it is used in hospitals, clinics and health care centers for diagnosis and calibration of whole body. Having space to store 10 sample tubes, this device is manufactured with the use of pioneering tools and techniques under the stringent surveillance of ingenious professionals. We provide this Hematology Analyzer Diatron Abacus 50 in standard technical specifications at competitive prices.
- Excellent data storage capacity
- Display results with high accuracy
- Built-in barcode reader
- Fast and reliable operations
- Throughput - 60 tests/hour
- Parameters - a CBC+5 DIFF mode (26 parameters) - 2 histograms: RBC, PLT; 2 scattergrams: 4 diff, WBC, LYM, MON, NEU, EOS, BAS, LYM%, MON%, NEU%, EOS%, BAS%, RBC, HCT, MCV, RDW (sd/cv), HGB, MCH, MCHC,PLT, PCT, MPV, PDW (sd/cv), P-LCC, P-LCR
- 3 cyanide-free reagents - Diluent, Lyse, Stopper
- Data storage capacity - 100,000 records
- Multilingual user interface
- Operating environment - Temperature: 15ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å30 ÃâÃÂ°C
- Laser light scattering technology for 5-part WBC differential
- Sample volume - 110 ÃÅ½ÃÂ¼l of whole blood
- Closed and open tube sampling, optional autosampler
- Relative humidity - max 80% (non-condensing)
- Size (Width x Depth x Height) 40 cm x 50 cm x 45 cm, 16 in x 20 in x 18 in
- Weight - 35 kg, 77 lbs
- Reliable - The lifetime long diode laser, a cap recognition feature and a diagnostic flagging system, ensures the optimal performance at all times and prevents sampling errors.
- User friendly Ã¢â¬â Inclusive of a color touch screen, this machine promotes easy, fast, and efficient operation. The hematology analyzer is integrated with a bar code reader for safe and rapid sample processing. The analyzer features a logical operating menu, which is multi-lingual, with a Windows software, which modifies easy connections to computers and printers. Results can include histograms and scatter-grams, for maximum patient information.
- Efficient - 26 factor report that includes optical discoveries of the 5-part WBC differential count, is a part of the the Abacus 5. It also offers open and closed tube sampling options with a minimum of 60 samples per hour.
- Space saving Ã¢â¬â This hematology analyzer is one of the smallest 5-part differential analyzers, and require minimal bench space. We provide an idealistic system for use in space-restricted environments.
- Cost Efficient Ã¢â¬â It only uses 3 reagents to perform an analysis. Add a small volume of cleaner, and the machine provides a 5-part differential result at a very competitive price.
- We also provide a Case Study Book for perfect interpretation of scatter-grams.
- An option to make your life easier - Autoloader
- Sample capacity -100 tubes: 10 racks with
- Built-in barcode reader
- Built-in sample mixer
- 10 sample tubes each
- Acceptable primary tubes - Monovette, Vacuette
- Cap recognition (only capped tubes are mixed and processed)
- Size (Width x Depth x Height) 30 cm x 30 cm x 18 cm , 12 in x 12 in x 7.2 in
- Weight: 10 kg, 22 lbs
Abacus 5 Optional Small Sample Module (SSM)
- Aspirated sample only 25ÃÅ½ÃÂ¼l (standard 110ÃÅ½ÃÂ¼l)
- The module can either be added during manufacture or retro-fitted to analyzers already in the field.