|Home||» Products||» Patient Care||» Digital ECG Machine|
Digital ECG Machine
Noted among the top most organizations, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Digital ECG Machine. The offered machine is engineered by our hardworking professionals using quality approved components and other materials that are sourced from leading vendors of the market. This machine is widely appreciated by our clients owing to its attributes like automatic measurement and accurate interpretation. To assure secure transit, we pack this Digital ECG Machine in suitable packaging machine.
- Easy to operate
- Digital filtering
- Resisting baseline drift
- AC and EMG interference
Our new Electrocardiograph(ECG600G) is incorporated with a thermal pinging system that prints the electrocardiograph waveforms and can work with 12 lead signals from the ECG at the same time. The ECG can also record and display waveforms in two modes: automatic and manual. It is also capable of measuring and diagnosing the wave parameters automatically. The ECG is also able to switch the interface language and gives prompts when there is need more paper or lead.
Major Features :
1. The Digital ECG Machine has a Color LCD of 800x480TFT, that helps show the ECG waveform and the working status. The machine is equipped with a soft keyboard control and a touch screen, for an ease of access during an operation.
2. 12 Leads can be collected from the ECG at the same time. It is incorporated with a digital signal processor that creates, through the AC filter, a higher quality of ECG waveforms. Then, the ECG singles are separate out through an EMG filter and a baseline filter.
3. The ECG waveform shows a simultaneous display of 3/6/12 leads. The machine also includes a state of the art printing sensitivity, filter, style, speed, and more, for a simpler interpretation.
4. Is competent enough for sampling twelve leads ECG signal at the same time. It is able to analyze the following: 2x6+1 (rhythm lead), 2x6, 3x4, 3x4+1 (rhythm lead), 4x3, 4x3+1, (rhythm lead), 6x2, 6x2+1 (rhythm lead). These leads are shown in the recording mode later with reports that offer multi-formats.
5. The power supply is AC/DC inclusive. The lithium polymer rechargeable battery’s standby time is up to 4 hours. The machine can also print 150 pieces of ECG waveforms, under the best DC state, constantly for 90 minutes, to fulfill the need of visiting patients and physical examinations.
6. For doctor statistics and review, the machine offers in-built storage with good capacity and a memory power to remember more than a 1000 cases.
7. It has a clear review mode that allows to view the saved auto analysis along with ECG waveform and the automatic interpretation of the ECG waveform. In addition, in this mode one can also see the conclusion of auto interpretation.
|Main Performance :|
|Safety Class||Class I, Type CF applied part there is defibrillation circuit.|
|Power Supply||AC:100V ~ 240V, 50/60 HZ|
|DC||7.4V, 3700 mAH rechargeable lithium battery|
|Fuse Specification||2 pcs, 5 x 20mm AC time lag; T1.6A/250 V (Power Supply:2)|
|Recording way||Thermal printing system|
|Specification of recording paper||110mm(W) x 20m(L) High-speed thermal paper|
|Paper Speed:Auto-record||25mm/s, 50mm/s, Error : ±5%|
|Rhythm record||25mm/s, 50mm/s, Error : ±5% |
Manual Record:5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s,
50mm/s, 100mm/s, error : ±5%
|Size||315mm (Length) x 215 mm (width) x 92 mm(height)|
|Weight||about 1.7 kg|